description - english -


This old village fountain located at Steigstraße was built in 1732. It used to be fed with water from the bears hole springs. The precious post with water pipe was connected to the water supply and waste water system in 1964 and enclosed in a sandstone wall. Before the installation of sewers the Kindsbach passed the fountain in an open flow.

description - francais -